1. What is Jute?
Jute is a long soft & shiny vegetable fiber which can be spun into coarse, strong threads. It is also known as Hessian, Burlap & Gunny in some places. Jute is an extreme environmental and sustainable material. Also known as Hessian, it is a rain-fed crop and cultivated without the need for any fertilizer or pesticides (therefore preserving the integrity of the land on which it is grown).
Jute is a natural based plant fiber composed of cellulose and is 100% biodegradable and water resistant. Moreover, Jute reaches full maturity within 4–6 months, making it a highly sustainable material requiring little tendering.
The Jute fiber comes from the stem and ribbon (outer skin) of the plant. Once the crop has been harvested, the fibers are separated from the woody central core by “retting” – a process consisting of bundling Jute stems together and immersing them in low, running water. The fibrous outer of the plant is then removed and allowed to dry. Once dry, the Jute fibers are graded according to color, then processed and spun into yarn suitable for weaving.Jute has many excellent Qualities and Benefits:
2. Can TSR bags be manufactured as per my ideas?
- Grown without pesticides
- Naturally water resistant
- Low thermal conductivity
- High Tensile strength
- Heavy-weight and durable
- Antistatic properties
- 100% Sustainable and Biodegradable
- One of the cheapest vegetable fibers available.
Yes. We can produce bags as per your ideas and as per your requirements of shape, size, fabric, lamination, colors, handles, prints, and more.3. What is Lamination?
Lamination increases the water proof life of the jute bag. It makes waterproof(on the inside) and the bags last longer. LDPE way of lamination only is used by us. This is bio-degradable and can be recycled.4. What is Dye? Do you offer AZO Free Dye?
If another shade of jute is required, it needs to have the natural jute dyed. Only AZO Free Dye is used.5. What is the minimum quantity I can order?
1000 pcs bags per style per colour.6. Can I send you my designs by e-mail?
You can e-mail the design to us in a jpeg/pdf format.7. What if I want something that is specially made or styled?
Sure our bags can be customized so as to meet your requirements.8. What details would be required by you to make a quotation?
9. What is the packaging status?
- The item code/index of the chosen bag.
- The size of the bag. (Width x Height x Gusset). Please note that there may be a slight variation in sizes during production.
- The color preferred and the printing specifications.
- The quantity required.
- Any other detailing that you require.
It depends on size and design of the bag. However,50-100 bags will be packed in corrugated card board cartons. Besides, your suggestions will be taken care as far as feasible.10. What are the shipping options? How long dose it take?
- Sea shipping usually takes about 5 weeks and is the cheapest. You need a customs agent to clear the goods at the seaport and bring to your doorstep.
- Airfreight usually takes between 4-6 days and is costlier. Even here you need to appoint a customs agent to clear the goods at the airport and bring to your doorstep.
Note -: Any import / custom duty charged would be borne by the consignee only.11. What are the payment options?
Payment through Wire Transfer (T.T.) or Irrevocable L.C. (Letter of Credit) acceptable. Credit Cards not accepted.